Michigan-Lansing

Florist in the Lansing area

Can anyone recommend any florists in the Lansing area?

Re: Florist in the Lansing area

• kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I second Petal and Forrest! :)
  • alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sebesta Design.  Corinne is amazing.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_florist-lansing-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:96Discussion:09b1b565-816f-4bac-aaa5-9b40b5d2bf8cPost:854b5948-42d3-4b69-9e89-b63c85ec39a1">Re: Florist in the Lansing area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sebesta Design.  Corinne is amazing.
    Posted by alknapp[/QUOTE]

A word of caution, depending on your date, OP, she may no longer be in town.  Last time I checked she was relocating her business out of state.
  • edited December 2011
    Beth Herendeen of Twiggies.

You can look at my vendor reviews post for more info about her. She's AWESOME!
  • edited December 2011
    So, I met with Beth of Twiggie's to get a quote.  She said that she'd email me in about 2 weeks.  After a month, I called twice, leaving messages for her to call back and explaining the situation.  6 weeks later, no email, no return phone call.  I keep reading good reviews, but I will definitely not be going with her.  If she can't contact me now, I don't trust her to keep in contact once I hire her.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    That's too bad. She does do really great work. I love Beth, but she is one of those people that is not completely organized (to me), but it's organized to her. Like the person that I couldn't find anything in their closet but they know exactly where it is? lol. I do think she's a floral genius, but I see where you're coming from. Good luck!!
    edited December 2011
    BelensFlowers, just FYI, vendors are not allowed to post on the boards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards