Texas-Houston
Options

Davids Bridal...

I have heard that you should not have your wedding dress altered at David's Bridal. Has anyone ever heard anything or any experience with them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Davids Bridal...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    should not because......of issues with alterations? or because of the cost?

i didnt have mine done there because of cost...and DH's aunt even worked there. got it done much cheaper elsewhere.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard both. They are expensive and their seamstresses suck. Better to get it there and take it somewhere else for alterations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard such horrible reviews on the David's Bridal in Spring, and nothing but greatness from the Galleria location. I think it just depends.
  • Options
    kelseyfyffekelseyfyffe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Galleria location to shop for a dress and the sales people were terrible. Granted, I know nothing of their alteration skills but if their seamstresses are as inconsiderate as their sales people then I would stay far, far away.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    agree with kelseyfyffe about the galleria location. i thought it was generally terrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from David's Bridal and went in fo the alterations for a price quote.

Here is my dress . . . no beading, just plain.

I needed a hem and bustle.

They told me the Hem would be $160 and the Bustle would start st $50 and be $7 per point.  Then she said it would be a 12-15 point bustle .. . . So all in all would be $315 and It wouldn't be ready until a week before my wedding.  I went to A&T Alterations on Champions Forest and Louetta.  It was $95 total and complete in a week!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards