Ohio-Columbus

Caterers

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, I did a search and we are currently looking at Caterers Three (but have not found any reviews) and Hoggys. If anyone has any reccomendations or reviews of the above two that would be helpful, we are looking to spend less than 15 dollars a person for food and service hopefully.

thanks

Re: Caterers

• edited December 2011
    Check out Occasions by J & K Catering. They're based out of Newark and have really reasonable prices. I think I met them at the wedding expo in January. They're a husband and wife duo team. (linky) Almost all of their packages are below $15 a person.
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh I think Caterer's Three is owned by the same people who own my favorite diner (DK Diner)!  I can't speak of their catering food, but the food in the restaurant is delish!  It is not fancy, but it is really good and they are always packed there.

I have also heard Boardwalk Catering is really yummy and reasonably priced.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Brit12Brit12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I've never used either, but we did use Laura's Catering for our wedding (www.lauras-catering.com) and she was absolutely fantastic. She worked really well with our space (Olde Gahanna Sanctuary), came up with some great ideas on top of what we wanted, and went above and beyond.

Additionally, black/white/ivory table linens are free, she has no "service charge" on top of the price for food and wait staff (no automatic gratuity), and she worked within our very small budget. I recommend her to anyone I can because she was definitely the best part of our wedding. People are still talking about our pasta chef stations!
  • edited December 2011

Our caterer, Special Occasions Catering, was recommended to us by our vendor, and they are the most affordable place out there we could find. The food was delicious at the tasting. The only downfall is that it's an hour out of Columbus, but they're fine to do as much over the phone and over email as necessary. Below is their contact info.

http://www.special-occasion-catering.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards