Rhode Island

Chiavari Chairs

I'm just starting to plan the decor of the reception, and I really loveee the look of chiavari chairs..  Anyone know of a good place to rent them from?  I know they range anywhere from $6-8 per chair, but I'm trying to find a place that is at the lower end of that price range.  We're inviting somewhere around 225 people to our wedding, so it adds up quickly!  Any advice?

Re: Chiavari Chairs

• i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try rentals unlimited and Liberty Rentals.

Also, there are some event planners that also rent them-- such as Infinte events.
    I found they were decently priced when I was looking..

Turns out that my venue requires I rent the chairs through them- and they are 8.10 a chair (ya, annoying) but that includes delivery...

so it might be worth paying a little more if it includes delivery-- rather than pay 6.50 dollars a chair and then a $300 delivery  and set up charge.

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • robbinb4robbinb4 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call J&R rentals.  He is always willing to work with you.  Prandosworld@yahoo.com  401-374-1327.
  • edited December 2011
    L&E Rentals in Swansea, MA. I believe the rate is in your lower range.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  This helps a lot :)
  • edited December 2011
    I second J & R...they we're great and reasonable. My wedding was this past October and I was charged $6 per chair...that includes taxes and delivery fee.
  • edited December 2011
    wow!  that's a great price.. I just sent them an e-mail :)  thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards