Arizona-Phoenix

On a budget----need venue ideas!

Hello! My fiance and I are on a super low budget! We are looking to rent a venue that includes tables and chairs for under $1000. We need to be able to bring in our own catering and alcohol. Any ideas? We are looking for the Scottsdale/PV/north Phoenix/cave creek area. Approximately 60-70 guests.

Or....a venue that can include all food, alcohol and rental fees for under $2500!

Impossible? Any ideas would be wonderful! Thank you! Thank you!

Re: On a budget----need venue ideas!

• You might try the Encanto Park clubhouse. It's just under 1000 and I believe it has tables and chairs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am doing a wedding for a bride with the same budget, if you would like to contact me at ejs.eventz@gmail.com I would gladly help you out.

Have a great day,

Erica 
  • Christopher Creek is 500 for the area by the creek. Table and chairs will run about 80-100. It's outside of Payson in the ponderosa pines on a creek. It's a drive of about an hour and half, but if your guests book at least 1/2 the lodge which is not that big. They waive the 500. Karissa is amazing. Call 928. 478.4300 I have narrowed my choices down to them and a few others. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards