Maryland-Baltimore

Venue Troubles!

Hi Everyone!

I'm having some trouble picking a venue.  I live in Carroll County (Manchester) and there are a few options out here but they're quite limited.  I did stumble accross the Weinberg Center at Camp Fretterd, but I'm having a hard time finding anyway to get in touch with them! Does anyone have any info on them that might be helpful??

Thanks! :)

Jessica

Re: Venue Troubles!

• ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    Yea I looked into them, but so sorry I threw away that paper :-(  I think it was either them or Camp Letts that did their own catering so I wasn't interested.

Im guessing you are looking for rustic???  My Venue is in Westminster, Union Mills Homestead, which isn't too far from you.  I also looked into Camp Puhtok which also isn't far from you, they don't have a caterer so you can use whoever (if we went there it would have been our least expensive venue option with KS Catering).  We loved that you can even rent the nearby cabins for people to stay the night too... call and ask for Claudia.

If you are looking into rustic, I posted a whole bunch of options in MD in related posts if you scroll down a bit
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • ...And I might be lying, it's either this or the Maryland board
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • When I checked on Union Mills in Jan, they said they only had one day left in 2012 available which was in September.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards