DC

Sams Club wedding flowers?

I'm just wondering if local brides have used them and are happy with the bouquets/centerpieces? I want to order them, but I don't know about the availability of flowers in our area and if the actual flowers will turn out the same as the pics. 
If anyone's used them, it will be helpful to hear reviews!

Re: Sams Club wedding flowers?

• Eric & JaimeeEric & Jaimee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use Sam's, but I used Costco and they turned out fabulous, even better than the pictures!!!! I had so many compliments on them.  The only drawback is I was limited in what I could choose from, but I personally would rather have spent more money on other areas so was happy to settle for pink and white roses even though pink was not in my color scheme.   They were shipped to me and I received the day before the wedding.  I was sorta nervous about ordering because  of all of the what ifs that could go wrong, but I was getting married in May and got all I needed for $450 when most florists in the area wouldnt talk to me unless I wanted to spend $1000+.  I did not regret doing it at all.  Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I've used the Costco flowers too when I planned my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary.  We used several dozen roses and got a ridiculously low price.  We picked them up in store the day before and they looked okay but we did the arrangements and left them overnight and by the next day they had opened up into the most gorgeous roses I've ever seen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards