North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Guest Book- Panoramic View of Carter-Finley?

My fiance and I are both NC State graduates and wanted to use a panoramic of Carter-Finley Stadium during an NC State football game as our guest book.  I've seen this done with other schools and was wondering if anyone had advice on where to order one that includes the white matte boarder for people to sign on?

Re: Guest Book- Panoramic View of Carter-Finley?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_guest-book-panoramic-view-of-carter-finley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:b863b9ca-2597-4500-aa21-c9965ce726a9Post:c6943238-2d9c-4aff-b786-e9847e2de254">Guest Book- Panoramic View of Carter-Finley?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are both NC State graduates and wanted to use a panoramic of Carter-Finley Stadium during an NC State football game as our guest book.  I've seen this done with other schools and was wondering if anyone had advice on where to order one that includes the white matte boarder for people to sign on?
    Posted by SarahB81[/QUOTE]

Reach out to the Agromeck at NC State-- student media has a lot of great photos and they might be able to help you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards