Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Hair and Make Up Artist new Brewster

Hi I am looking for a recomenndation on a Make Up Artist and Hair Dresser for a Sunday wedding. Some salons charge double for it being a sunday so looking for any recos people have.

Re: Hair and Make Up Artist new Brewster

• edited December 2011
    I used Erin Kennedy from Artworx for hair and her partner Kim for makeup, and I could not have been happier. They are super nice, and come to you wherever you are. They are based out of North Falmouth, so I don't know if there would be a travel charge but I doubt it, and they were the most affordable of the people I looked at. I absolultely loved both hair and makeup and so did my bridesmaids.It was great being able to get ready in the house rather than driving to a salon too.

I would give Erin a call or email and check about Sundays. I don't think it would be an issue for them, since they don't work out of a studio.
  • squirrelly29squirrelly29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Justine from Salon Justine and Samantha Phillips for makeup. They came to us and we loved our hair and makeup! They also bring a crew if you have a large group.
  • edited December 2011
    oceanside is great for hair - you can go to them or they'll come to you.
  • erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Oceanside come to us on a Sunday morning - they were very good.  I think per person they charged about $10 extra to come to us and an additional $5 for Sunday AM?  So an extra $15 pp?  It was extremely reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Oceanside. I think if you have a certain number of people getting hair or makeup done then they waive the travel charge. They were friendly and accommodating and didn't miss a beat when one extra bridesmaid decided she wanted her hair done last minute. Definitely worth the money!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards