Wisconsin
Options

bridal shower/rehearsal

where is everyone shopping for outfits/dresses for their showers and rehearsal?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: bridal shower/rehearsal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Question.  I didn't find ANY cute outfits at the stores for my Bach party this weekend.  Thank goodness I found my bridal shower dress back home in Detroit at the Macy's there.  For my rehearsal dinner outfit, I think I'm going to go to Chicago.  Woodfield Mall has Nordstrom's and Lord and Taylor.

Good luck!:)

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jessgosz310jessgosz310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually found my bridal shower dress on the The Knot Wedding Classified boards. It was from Macy's though (still had the tags on). Still haven't found something for the rehearsal dinner.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am wearing dresses I already had for the showers and rehearsal.  I got a new top for the bachellorette party at Express.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found a dress at Macy's that I love for the RD and could also wear it when we cruise for our honeymoon.
    Oct '11 Siggy Challenge: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Alyssa0421Alyssa0421 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my RD dress from JCrew online when they were having a sale on dresses. They have a ton of cute styles that come in a lot of colors since they are meant to be bridesmaid dresses (but don't look bridesmaid-like).

One shower dress was from the Banana Republic outlet and the other from Ann Taylor Loft.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards