Florida-Central Florida

Help with Venues for a Destination Clearwater Beach Florida!!!

Hello All,

I am in Atlanta GA and I've always wanted a beach wedding so we selected Clearwater Beach...Now I am open for suggestions just not further South of Clearwater.

We have been looking at Venues for the ceremony and reception for about 50 people, its very difficult from Atlanta, is there anyone that can offer any suggestions for great hotel/resorts in that area???
Theresa Wedding Date:November 24, 2012

Re: Help with Venues for a Destination Clearwater Beach Florida!!!

• Hyatt Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_help-with-venues-for-a-destination-clearwater-beach-florida?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:54de3e97-e613-4056-ab60-7057ae5ee384Post:db85ce84-5a67-4d75-a993-3c7382165ab5">Help with Venues for a Destination Clearwater Beach Florida!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello All, I am in Atlanta GA and I've always wanted a beach wedding so we selected Clearwater Beach...Now I am open for suggestions just not further South of Clearwater. We have been looking at Venues for the ceremony and reception for about 50 people, its very difficult from Atlanta, is there anyone that can offer any suggestions for great hotel/resorts in that area???
    Posted by theresa929[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards