Missouri-St Louis
Options

Wedding Gallery in St. Charles, MO

DO NOT GO HERE!! I went to search for BM dresses with my mom and 2 (of my 4) BMs. One of my BM is in CA so we would need to know the designer for her to try on there and order from here (to get the same dye lot). When you walk in, you are greated by a young American woman who doesn't really know the answers to your questions. The dresses are not grouped in ANY WAY whatsoever. I finally find a dress that I love and asked about the designer, assuring her that I was going to order from there but needed to get my other BM to try it on. That's when I noticed...NONE of the dresses have labels in them! I don't know if that is to ensure you order from them or if they are selling you knock-offs. The 'owner' came out (small woman of Asian decent who spoke VERY BROKEN English) and told me that it was a "private label. Made just for us". RIIIGHT. I left. I was so aggravated. Prices are great. Just....beware what you are buying.

Re: Wedding Gallery in St. Charles, MO

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also went there and had about the same experience you did. I was NOT impressed at the way they run the store. That place is more hassle than its worth.
    "I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there and had a good experience...actually ordered my wedding dress.  It isn't due to arrive until March 2010 so I don't have any advice on alterations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards