Minnesota

St.Cloud Area - Pink/Black August Wedding

Hello Knotties,
We are planning a Watermelon (pink) and Black wedding for next August in the Becker/St.Cloud area. I am on the search for ideas of centerpieces and checking to see if anyone would be willing to share or sell centerpeices, tooling, paper lanters, or any other items for a pink and black wedding. If so, let me know.
Camie

Re: St.Cloud Area - Pink/Black August Wedding

• tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from Northern Minnesota.  I am doing the same wedding colors next May.  I have not decided on centerpieces yet.  However, I have done a lot of research.  I'm planning on doing a DIY piece.  Have you thought at all about if you want to use flowers or candles or something specific? 

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I have thought about doin hurrican vases with a candle and marbles or the gel beans, and some sort of ribbon around the outside. I am also looking for pink and/or black table runners. I think I've found pink and black paper laterns to hang. Do you have any other ideas? I love the colors. Where are you from?
  • tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live on the Iron Range. 

I've been thinking a lot about decorations.  I will definietly have some sort of table runner/cloth/something. 

I'm not doing lanterns.  However, for the centerpieces I have ordered pink little jewels.  I'm thinking vases with floating candles or floating flowers.  I haven't decided if I'm going to do real flowers or fake yet.  If I do go fake they will not be cheap looking, that's for sure. 

I've also bought pink lights (like Christmas tree lights). I'm going to cover the walls in pink and black (tulle, is that the fabric? I can't remember).  I'm also thinking about a candy table.  And maybe putting the words "Love is sweet" in big black and/or pink lettering. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards