Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Who pays?

I want to go to a salon after my bridesmaids' luncheon (2 days before the wedding) and get our nails done.  I am taking them out to lunch, and paying for that, of course, and I'll give them their gifts at that time as well.  Do I also pay for their nails?  They don't have to come with to the salon after the luncheon, it's definitely optional, but I'm sure they'll all want to go.  What should I do? 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Who pays?

• Options
    You don't have to pay.  Just make it very clear that they are welcome to join you if they want to, but aren't required to go. Let them know that you won't be paying.  
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I agree, if your not telling them they have to get their nails done, but they still want to go, then you shouldn't have to pay. Just let them know ahead of time so nobody thinks your paying and you end up with a weird moment at the salon.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I think you're putting your BMs in a really awkward position if they don't care to spend the money.  I'd feel a lot of peer pressure to go.  I think you should either decouple the two activities or pay.
  • Options
    You pay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards