Canada-Ontario
Options

Royal Botanical Gradens in Burlington???

Hello, I'm new here & was hoping for some advise!
I just happened to stop in at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington & thought the Atrium & ceremony location will fit exactly wants I'm looking for. Does anyone have any reviews/feedback about this venue???

Re: Royal Botanical Gradens in Burlington???

• Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2012
    The RBG isfabulous.  The Atrium is great, it has an adjoining outdoor space you can use when the weather is nice.  The ceremony area is attached more to the ballroom but it's still close by.  The Atrium is small though, I think the maximum capacity is ~80-100?

Catering is done by Pepperwood Bistro (downtown Burlington) so if you wanted to try out the food you can go there. 

One thing that sucks about the RBG is that since the catering is done by Pepperwood you play a flat room fee (I think it was about $2500?) to the RBG and then dinner is per person.  So you may end up paying more because of the separate room fee.

Gorgeous venue though!  If you're there in peak season be prepared for lots of other bridal parties to be around taking pictures on the property. They do limit the number of groups they allow (they have to buy permits separately if not having weddings on site) but it's still a LOT of groups, be prepared to wait to take pictures in certain places.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards