Ohio-Cleveland

Quail Hollow Resort in Painesville?

Has anyone been to or have a wedding at Quail Hollow Resort? I'm seriously considering it but haven't heard a lot of feedback about it and I'm reluctant to sign a contract without trying the food.  I am planning a wedding for next December.

Re: Quail Hollow Resort in Painesville?

• vaughan.tdvaughan.td member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our wedding at Quail Hollow next August. I've never been to a wedding there or tried the food, but I have had a lot of other vendors tell me the food is great! Kim has been amazing to work with since we signed our contract.
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to a wedding at the Quail Hollow Resort and it was very nice and the food was good. I just got married at the Quail Hollow Country Club - it is a totally different feel than the resort but very pretty on the golf course and the food was amazing!!
  • BKJD0713BKJD0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have been to Quail Hollow for numerous holiday buffets, but no weddings.  My FI and have this venue in our top spots for our 2013 wedding.  I love the asthetics of the place!  There is also an awesome breakfast/lunch place right up the street and is amazing for your out of town guests to go the next morning!

• cvolk2cvolk2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked it!

Thanks ladies!

BKJC0713, what is the name of the breakfast/lunch place up the streeet? Do you think it would work for a rehearsal dinner spot as well?

I think we are doing breakfast for our guests at Quail the next morning at CK's steakhouse :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards