Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

I can't remeber my first wedding being this taxing !!!

Wow, I am so tired, but I have a number of things checked off the list, Wedding Dress, Shoes, hairpiece, alterations, rings, venue, food, DJ, Minister, Photographer, tablecloths, flowers, Cake and chair covers.  Still have a few more items to check off, but I'm so tired and I haven't even started on invitations yet, but that is next on my list, but not to worried since almost everyone that is coming are family and friends and I did at least send out save the dates LOL.  My first wedding I was only 20 and it seemed so easy, but at 53 I feel like I'm in a crisis.  Oh well I guess it goes with the territory.

Re: I can't remeber my first wedding being this taxing !!!

• Options
    wow, well it sounds like you've at least got a lot to show for your work so far! How much time do you have before the big day?
  • Options
    You have alot done so far. It sounds like you are pretty well have it all covered.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hee that was me too!  Got married at 22 and 17 years later, wow, everything had changed!  But you're off to a great start!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_i-cant-remeber-my-first-wedding-being-this-taxing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:ef1d6069-8e90-4c28-bee2-c1ad746ec52dPost:ea88323a-2ebd-4e3e-8705-cf86ec9768f2">Re: I can't remeber my first wedding being this taxing !!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow, well it sounds like you've at least got a lot to show for your work so far! How much time do you have before the big day?
    Posted by karulyne[/QUOTE]
    July 22, 2012, thats right around the corner. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards