New York
Options

will never post anything again thank you and goodbye

Re: will never post anything again thank you and goodbye

• Options
    I have to agree. Family members, no matter how nice they are, do not have vested interest in your wedding. Paid professionals have their reputation on the line and most of them will go above and beyond to make you happy. I know mine did :)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this! But I agree, too. I won't hire any family or even family friends for the wedding because I'm afraid of something like this occuring. I'm glad you have plenty of time to re-print and get this straightened out. What are you going to do about the photography?
  • Options
    Are you sure you had everything correct? If your post is any indication of your spelling abilities, someone else should have double checked before you gave her the info.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options

Way harsh, Tai. (lol)

What's this all about? Was MIA for a few days

image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_so-stressed-right-now-dont-ever-use-familylong?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:de3972b7-d887-45d3-b389-1c03dfef6fc0Post:62eb7fbf-0cf2-407f-a437-071feddfabf7">Re: will never post anything again thank you and goodbye</a>:
    [QUOTE]Way harsh, Tai. (lol) What's this all about? Was MIA for a few days
    Posted by JN382[/QUOTE]

I didn't comment the first time I read the post, because I don't know who OP is.  She posted about how her aunt messed up printing the invitations.  Well, I kinda agree with Raes, because the OP was filled with typos and incorrect grammar.  I think OP should have checked her work before the aunt printed the invitations, rather than fully blame the aunt.  I just didn't take the time to tell her that.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Gotcha. Thanks!

I don't get it-- there is a spell check button on the bottom.
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_so-stressed-right-now-dont-ever-use-familylong?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:de3972b7-d887-45d3-b389-1c03dfef6fc0Post:de919da6-454f-4af9-b6da-774c3675c564">Re: So Stressed right now don't ever use family(Long)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you sure you had everything correct? If your post is any indication of your spelling abilities, someone else should have double checked before you gave her the info.
    Posted by raes19[/QUOTE]

Two thumbs up.

And honestly OP, she really wasn't that harsh... just pointed out that you might be jumping the gun on blaming your aunt.  It does seem quite likely that she spelled everything exactly as you did.  Big girl panties, darlin.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Yeah, I just couldn't ignore all the spelling/grammar issues when the point of the post was how she wrote out the wording for her invitations her aunt was printing for her, then was blaming the aunt for the mistakes on the finished product.

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well Just so you know everything was spelled correctly she messed up the address on the invitations as she typed the street number and the name of the venue twice.  As for me not spell checking a vent post about something that stressed me out I guess I am the worst person in the world and not deserving of any sympathy from anyone.  Especially when I was just typing something up to get it off of my chest so that I could approach the situation with a clear head.  Something none of you have ever done I am sure.  If this cannot be a place where brides can go to talk about things they don't want to say to their family but would like to just get things off your chest then I guess I was wrong.  I have been on other sites such as this where people do not judge others.  So thank you ladies (and I use that term loosely).  Good luck in your marriages.  I am sure you wont need it as you are all such lovely women.
  • Options
    I thought you were never posting anything again...
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards