Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Vendor Reviews from 9.29

Hey ladies!  I had a perfect wedding day a couple weeks back.  I'm back from the honeymoon (home sick so I have tons of time), so I wrote up a bunch of vendor reviews.  I wrote a LOT so I'm not going to post it all on here.  I'll just post the vendors and the "grades."  Please feel free to see my bio for lengthier reviews or let me know if you have questions.  PMing me doesn't work for some reason, cause TK is cool like that.

Over-all I was incredibly satisfied with my vendors.  I think I lucked out and got an amazing group.  I couldn't have asked for better vendors.  Those that I gave lower than an A score was because I was being nit-picky, but honestly, everyone did a superb job.  DH wondered what all my research was about, and after the wedding, he told me how much he appreciated it because we got such a great group who worked at our wedding!  I may have forgotten some small vendors, but if you see anything from my wedding that you want to know about, just ask.

Ceremony and Reception
Washington County Historic Courthouse - B

Caterer
Brasa Rotisserie - A+

DJ
First Choice DJ Service - A+

Flowers
Simply Stated Elegance - A

Cake
Wuollet Bakery - A-

DOC
Until It Looks Right - A+

Photographer
Imagen International - B+ (So far, could go up or down depending on final pictures.)

Videographer
Limelight Videography - A+

Rental Items
Midway Party Rental - A

Tuxes
Men's Warehouse - B-

Bridesmaid Dresses
The Wedding Shoppe, Inc. - A

Cake Topper
Raven's Glass - A+

Invites
Wedding Paper Divas - A-