Florida-South Florida

Bridal Shower?!?!

My bridesmaids want to throw me a bridal shower. We will be meeting up this weekend to discuss details.

We've already decided it'd be a lingerie shower. I've been living with my FI for 4 years, we have a family, so we don't particularily need household items. We know it's going to be brunch, and have a french theme.

Here's the question - they keep asking WHEN we should do it.

I'll be doing boudior pictures and I'm not sure if I should use the "gifts" in my photoshoot (my boudior album will be a gift for FI on our wedding day)

The photographer I'm using for my photoshoot asks for a minimum of 2 months for the album..

My wedding is in March...therefore I need to take the pictures in Dec/Jan (poses the issue of the holidays...) but I was thinking, is holding the bridal shower between October-December too early??

Thoughts?!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower?!?!

• I think it's fine, I had my shower July 9th and the wedding was October 29th. It gave us time for the shower, then the bachelorette party and the wedding.
  • My shower is June 16th and the wedding is November 3rd. Do what works out for you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This time is ALL about YOU! Whatever works best for your schedule goes!! I must be a procrastinator- my shower is June 30th and I'm geting married on August 3rd!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards