January 2013 Weddings
Options

I have to share these!

We are using pics of our dog for our table numbers. We just got a sneak peak from our dog photographer and I had to share a few. Yes I know Im a crazy dog person, but had to include the little guy somehow! What's everyone else doing for table numbers?

Re: I have to share these!

• Options
    SO cute!

We're doing the same thing!  We had some shots done with our dogs during our engagement session so that we could use them for table numbers.  The boys - 2 boxers and a rot/chow mix - are wearing little top hats, and our female boxer is wearing a veil. 
  • Options
    Bucky, Those are adorable!

KBNJM, I hope you share some of those shots. I love boxers and the image I have in my head probably doesn't do your babies justice.

I hadn't thought about that. We have a 11-mo-old boxador. She is the sweetest thing and I would love more than anything to have pictures taken with her in my gown, if it weren't for the fact that she is stark black with a bit of white on her chest and the tips of her toes. I think FI and I may have to do a shoot with our pup mid-year. I love my booger. :)
  • Options
    SOOO SWEET!!  Love your little cutie!  We had a Boston Terrier that we had to put down around Thanksgiving...so sad.  He forever lives in our hearts though!!
    We have a Black Lab and Chow now.  And Fi's Mom has a Chinese crested hairless and a Pomeranian.  LOL!  Quite the mix, huh?  LOVE OUR BABIES!!!!  : D

KBNJM- sooo cute about the hats and veil!  I wanna see them too!
    God is Faithful!
  • Options
    I haven't taken the time to figure out how to post pictures here!  Haha...I'm sure it's not complicated - would love to share the doggies and some other engagement shots.  I didn't originally want to do an engagement session, but since it came with the photo package, we went ahead and did it.  I'm so glad we did, I love them!
  • Options
    @ savior
    I am so sorry to hear you had to put down your dog :(

@ KBNJM
    The pics of your dogs sound so cute! Uploading pics is actually really easy. When you are writing the post, just click the tree in the tool bar at the bottom.
  • Options
    Bucky--those are AWESOME, I love them!!  The photographer did such a nice job. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards