Sports Weddings

Phillies fans... need help with a drink

My FI and I are huge Phillies fans and therefore are having a Phillies themed wedding using the throwback colors. One of the things I'm having the hardest time with is coming up with our signature drink since we aren't having a full open bar. I thought it would be fitting if we had a drink that was a signature drink for Philly, the Phillies, or baseball but I'm not from Philly and therefore don't know if there's such a thing. Any help you can give me is much appreciated!

Thanks!
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Phillies fans... need help with a drink

• If you are using the throw back colors, why not do something with cranberry juice?  It could look like the old maroonish color.  I remember my sister used to make something called Kool Aid - it had cranberry juice, amareto, & I think Midori Melon liquor.  It was a dark red and very good!

For the blue, you should be able to make something with blue curaco that will end up in the more powdery blue.  Maybe a margarita on the rocks, which is usually a cloudy white and add a blue liquor like the blue curaco (not sure of the taste of that) or a blueberry liquor, that will make it a light blue color.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards