Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Vendor reviews and pictures

Hello!  I was married this past weekend, April 17, and as I stated in a previous thread, everything was perfect!  I think the reason why everything was so perfect was because of my amazing vendors!  I have full vendor reviews in my bio under "vendors."  Let me know if anyone has any questions or needs any recommendations!

Also, I added a bunch of pictures that my friends have taken to my bio.  They are under "non-pro wedding pics." 

Re: Vendor reviews and pictures

• Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You looked so beautiful & the wedding was gorgeous! Congrats! :o)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and thanks so much for the vendor reviews!!!  I can't wait to read them!
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was so excited to see what you had to say about your cake. It makes me sooo excited for mine!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THe cake was fantastic!!!  I had soooooooo many people tell me it was the best cake they ever had!  And, it turned out just as I wanted it to, looks wise.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding and I am glad to hear that you had such a good experience with your vendors.  Come on over to the Nest, we have a great group of ladies and we would love to get to know you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the post!  I loved all the pictures, you look so happy! 

Your vendor reviews were great!  I did have one question for you regarding the photobooth.  How many hours did you book them for?  Was it enough, not enough?  Any thoughts?  Would you have done anything differently with regards to the photobooth?

Thanks for your help!  I keep going back and forth on this!  Your help is appreciated!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bet!  I saw a few of the pics!  It looked so fun!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lcarp-  I booked the photobooth from 6-11pm, which was from the start of the cocktail hour until and hour before the reception ended.  I think it was perfect, but it was such a hit I could have totally had it until midnight!  Originally I booked it from 6-10, and added an extra hour as I got closer and realized there was room in the budget.  I am sooooo glad I did, some of the funniest pics are from that last hour after people had been drinking for a while!
  • Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks so much for posting reviews.  Come back and show us more pictures too when you get them back!  :)
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards