Students
Options

Just Craziness!

What was I thinking to attend Nursing school, work full time, care for our toddler and fiance' AND plan a WEDDING!! That is the million dollar question that everyone keeps asking me. I tell them, there is no boring day in my crazy life.

Yes, I have a wedding coordinator, who is FAB! But there are still things I can't rely on others to do!

I have a paper due in a few days, I have to do some scheduling for work, my child 4 year old is constantly asking questions now.... ay yi yi!. I can not wait for this wedding to come and go.

I am really waiting on the Honeymoon. There will be no finals, no kid, and just a peace of mind!

Re: Just Craziness!

• Options
    holy huge picture batman!

I would resize your pic to about 200x200 so no one gets mad. It completely ruins the format of the thread so its hard to read
    on a side note good luck with nursing school and a toddler :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    OMG!!! How are you handling all of this??!!!  I am running ragged with just full time work, school, FI and planning for a wedding.  Good luck managing everything!! 

Agree with PP to resize pic, I can't even see your face, it is hidden by all the knot stuff. 
  • Options
    there it go i reformat it. I was tripping evidently. Ha ha!  I have been running around like  a headless chicken.
  • Options

Your wedding day will be here before you know it. How much longer do you have until you're done with nursing school?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    i have one more year!!!! whoo whoO!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards