February 2012 Weddings

I can't take much more...I loathe hospitals

So three days ago my Pastor (who is to wed us) went in for partial removal of his right kidney due to a growth. He scheduled it now in hopes of being good for the wedding. Worst case there are other pastors at the church but none that know me like him.

I have two missed calls this AM from my grams. We were supposed to go finish off floral arrangements today...I called back my aunt picked up and said not to get excited or worked up but grams was canceling the trip and my mother is in the hospital. My mother fell ill this past Summer and it has been a downward spiral of doctors mistreating her, giving her bad meds, and three days ago she told me she was quitting the one antibiotic because she thought her doctor was out to kill her. She was fine when we spoke yesterday but some days just rocking back and forth on the toilet in tears or shaking in bed. So now a stream of doctors are going in to see her today and I am supposed to sit tight.

Of course FI asks on the way to the ceremony location to pay off the balance "What happens if your mom is too ill to attend the wedding" I flipped and starting bawling....I couldn't even fill out the full contract on who was supposed to get me to the carriage and walk me down the aisle...because it could change.

I know bad things come in threes. I don't have the strength for this right now. To top it off a interview I did that she worked me 7 hours to "test" me finally emails today asking for references NOW and asking to put me on a 90 day trial....screw that you don't pay enough to make me NOT possibly get my commissions.

Vent Off.
Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I can't take much more...I loathe hospitals

• Take a deep breath! Sorry so Much is going on. On the bright side It's almost your wedding day and hopefully you can have a little but of normalcy afterwards!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • *hug* and wine.. works everytime..

So sorry about everything. You are so right about things coming in threes - My aunt passed away last week and my cousin this morning. All I can think is "who's next?" ---- how morbid..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards