California-Bay Area
Options

Wedgewood

Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone has had/will be having their event at one of the Wedgewood properities?  The price is right, but I'm wondering if it's all good as it appears.  Thanks :o)

Re: Wedgewood

• Options
    lyar915lyar915 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    II having my wedding at the Oakland/San Leandro venue. My friend and family have been to wedding with wedgewood and they enjoyed themselves and said the food was good. They wedding were from the expensive package to the cheapest one. so I will be a wedgewood bride lol!
  • Options
    LucibellLucibell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a wedgwood bride as well.  We are booked at the Eagle Ridge Golf Course for this September.  So far so good, I have not had any issues.  The only item we did not take from the package was the photographer. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Wedgewood in Gilroy. It was a gorgeous wedding that went off without a hitch and we saved a lot of money on the package. Venue is gorgeous, food is amazing, the room layout was a bit weird but it worked very well on the wedding day.
  • Options
    jmcar330jmcar330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went today with my fiance to tour the San Ramon location and get more information. I like that the packages are all inclusive for a reasonable price and the layout/set up is nice. We're still thinking about this venue but so far I think it's a pretty good venue to have your wedding reception because of everything it includes. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Wedgwood bride.  We are getting married at the Brentwood location in September.  We checked out the San Ramon location after we toured the Brentwood location.  I highly recommend the Brentwood location over the San Ramon location, it is brand new and a lot cleaner looking.  We were able to edit our package adn get credit for whatever we removed.  My cousin went to the same venue for a friend's wedding and she said it was absolutley beautiful, and very well done.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All I would caution about is that Wedgewood books 2 weddings per day, so if you have the evening wedding and need a lot of time to set up, then that is bad...
  • Options
    celena0326celena0326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to be a Wedgewood bride too. Me and my fiancee will be getting married at the Oakland Wedgewood facility in October of this year. We are so excited and can't wait. So far the Oakland Wedgewood facility has been such a joy to work with. Since they can cusotmize your package and do any extra upgrades that you wish, it really helps to relieve any extra stress that any of us DIY on a budget brides may have to deal with. Hopefully you'll be able to have as great of an experience as me and my fiancee have.
    Bri's Celena
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards