Florida-Central Florida
Options

Make up recs

Does anyone have any make-up recommendations?  My wedding is going to be in St. Augustine, but (for several reasons) I would prefer to have someone from Orlando rather than Jacksonville come up and do it.  Let me know if you know of someone good who may be willing to travel to St. Augustine.  Thanks so much.  Have a good one:)

Dara
Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: Make up recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Meghann Davis all the way! She has the greatest personality and she'll travel to you. Plus, she does great work!

Also, try running a forum search. A lot of girls ask about make-up artists so I'm sure you'll find a few threads with lots of recommendations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your recs...I will definitely give her a call.  Good luck with all of your planning! Looks like you are coming upon the home stretch!:)
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend that I grew up with that does it. She has a lot of pictures on FB of her doing make up on models for photoshoots too. It looks like she does a great job! If you want her information, just let me know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, that would be great.  I would definitely like her information.  Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried the north florida board? There may be someone in St Augustine that they can recommend. I know the college there has a really good theater department. 

Also, I wont to second (or third, or fourth) Meghann Davis. I had my trial with her on Sunday and she's fantastic. Shes totally fine with waking up at like 3:30am to do my wedding. 
    Planning Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 97 Celebrating in Person
    image 57 Celebrating in Spirit
    image 0 In Postal Limbo
    RSVP Date: October 26
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone used her for hair and make-up or just make-up?  How did she do with each?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_up-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:f18a24b7-0a41-4f63-be9b-57c398a2b190Post:4cb92d36-e03a-4c66-bd4c-d5b16099ccc6">Re: Make up recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, that would be great.  I would definitely like her information.  Thanks so much!
    Posted by Dara Jeanne[/QUOTE]

You have a PM
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I am relatively new to this....how do I check for/find a PM? haha Thanks!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_up-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:f18a24b7-0a41-4f63-be9b-57c398a2b190Post:c9700295-399b-4f44-a47e-9b208e4eae83">Re: Make up recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I am relatively new to this....how do I check for/find a PM? haha Thanks!
    Posted by Dara Jeanne[/QUOTE]

Over on the left side where the links are, under Community Links, there's one that says "Private Messages"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Meghann Davis all the way!! She is absolutely amazing, so nice and very decently priced!  I LOVE her!!
    ~ Jess & Marie 1-1-11 ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards