January 2013 Weddings

Jitters

So I was talking to my mom last night and it hit me.

Not only am I only 5.5 weeks away from my wedding, but I will be putting my wedding day outfit together for the first time on Saturday morning for my bridal portraits. I have not seen everything on at once yet. ever. I'm extremely nervous about this prospect. Like seriously jittery about seeing everything put all together.

and then add in the fact that we're only 5.5 weeks away from the wedding. eeep! so much excitement!!

AND FI and I are going to look at a house tonight. I'm trying to stay calm and it's not really working. SO EXCITED!!

Re: Jitters

• I totally feel the same way. I just logged in and saw my countdown (only 45 days!!!) and had a mini freak out. Its a weird feeling to be so close - nervous but excited!

I hope you love your look once you have it put together and enjoy bridal portraits :)
  • I've never heard of Bridal Portraits...what exactly are they for??  More Photography for the wedding (just done earlier?!)  Sorry- dont mean to sound naive..just seriously haven't heard of that.
    Anywho- HAVE FUN doing it!!  : )  I'm sure you will look Beautiful!
    God is Faithful!
  • It's a set of photography where I'm photographed in my dress and like I will be for the wedding. It'll save time day-of. Also, the place where my wedding will be is just not that pretty. So I'm taking bridal portraits so I have wonderful pictures of me in my dress that are not subject to the environment or the angles the photographer happens to catch.
  • Also, it's included in my photography package...sooo....hahaha
  • Yay! So exciting that you are so close :) I'm sure you will love everything together once you have it all on. Have fung at your sessiong :)

WonderfulSavior - I think it is mostly a regional thing. Almost everyone here does them. Its a chance to get some individual pictures of the bride in some cooler locations and without the rush of the wedding day timeline.

• Ahhh gotchya!  COOL!!  : )  I like that...

ENJOY!!  : D
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards