Florida-Central Florida

Spanish/Flamenco theme wedding venues?

I'm looking for a place to host my Spanish/Flamenco-themed wedding.  Ideally, I would like to have the ceremony and reception in the same place and have it all be outdoors for around 200 guests.  I'm in Winter Haven, but would be ok with travelling 2 hours to get to the venue.  Any one have any ideas?

Re: Spanish/Flamenco theme wedding venues?

• Have you checked out Casa Feliz?  It's in Winter Park, so I'm not sure how far that is from you, but it's absolutely beautiful and it's a Spanish style Historic home.

• In Response to Re: Spanish/Flamenco theme wedding venues?

Thanks!  I have checked it out.  It's beautiful and totally fits the theme, but you can only rent it out for 4 hours.  I'm Latin, so my family and I plan on partying our butts off that day, and 4 hours is definitely not enough time for a ceremony, dinner and dancing!
  • jen_woo_hoojen_woo_hoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    I know you mentioned that you prefer to be outside, but what about the Columbia Restaurant (the original in Ybor is GORGEOUS; I also believe they have a multipurpose indoor/outdoor space at Riverwalk Tampa)?

I've been to a couple of weddings at the Ybor location that had the ceremony in one area, cocktails in another (in the patio andaluz), and the reception (incl. dancing) in another. In fact, they were two of the very best (i.e., most fun) weddings I've ever been to! The food there is also AMAZING! Check it out (http://www.columbiarestaurant.com/).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards