California-Inland Empire
Options

Wedding Recap with PIP!!!

Let me start from the beginning! I woke up Friday morning and went through my beauty regiment (Mary Kay face wash, moisturizer and say/night solution gave me a fab glow), showered, shaved (TIP- For those ladies who prefer shaving over waxing give yourself about a month of no shaving so that when you do shave you will be silky smooth for the wedding!) and headed off to the nail shop.
 Everything went great with the nails, so I headed over to the hair shop to get my hair done and she hooked me up! She pin curled my hair up (*recommended*) and I was on my way to the hotel. Well you know there's no such thing as a wedding without drama right??  I GOT LOST!! It took me almost an hour and a half to get to my hotel! Once I got to the hotel, my photographer was already there. I put my makeup on and started taking some pics in my bridal lingerie.My girls were late... they missed pictures completely Frown My sister helped me put my dress on, and we headed downstairs for "the first look". 
It was great,  seeing hubby before the wedding, he said he was happy to see me before the wedding too because he would have fainted LOL!  After some pics, we went to the ceremony location. When I got there, I had like 10 guests and my son wasn't in his suit! After about 30 minutes, guests started arriving, and my sons suit was located and we started the ceremony. 
It was beautiful, we did the tasting of the 4 elements, hot (cayenne pepper) , bitter (vinegar), sour (lemon) and sweet (honey). We jumped the broom at the end! It was amazing! 
At the reception hubby cried at his brothers toast, and i cried at my sisters toast LOL The candy buffet was a hit and my cake was beautiful! There were some hiccups, but overall, my wedding was amazing! Thanks for letting me share!

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Wedding Recap with PIP!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had a relatively good day and had a good ceremony. You looked great!!! Your cake table looked amazing! =) I can't wait to see more pics.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats my dress too :) seeing your pics makes me glad that I choose it, thanks for sharing!
    True love is knowing a person completely, and loving them anyway. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Really pretty pics! Congrats.

Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards