Maine

AW: Got some checks

**Sorry, this is another double post for Sept 2011 knotties**

The other day I picked up a bunch of shepherds hooks at the Dollar tree (what an awesome deal).  We are going to line the aisle with them.

I made my pomanders today using birch wood roses from etsy seller AccentsandPetals.  It's hard to see in the picture but the roses are egggplant colored.  I will hang these on every oher shepherd hook.

I purchased these lanterns on Ebay, they will be on the other shepheards hooks,  I am hoping that they will look nice together.

I bought this dress on Modcloth for my MOH bridal shower at the end of this month.

I purchased this dress from AE for my Bridal shower in May,  I just need to find a litle cardigan to go with it.

I also met with the jeweler today and designed my custom wedding band, I can't wait to see how it turns out!  I also went there to get FI's watch/groom's gift engraved, and the backing of the watch was glass not metal, so they can't engraveCry.  Hopefully it will be okay without, though I wanted to make it more personal.

We also finalized the menu for the rehearsal dinner last night.

Re: AW: Got some checks

• H&S091711H&S091711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo you go girl looks like you've been busy! everything looks beautiful :)
    Offbeat Brides & September 2011 August Siggys - Pets and Honeymoon Location: Roatan, Honduras!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You are just amazing and inspiring!  I can't wait to see how all your work comes together on your wedding day. It is going to be absolutely beautiful!
  • amshaw1amshaw1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE your AE dress!   I may just have to go try that one on ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I can't wait to see how it all comes together either.

H&S: BTW those shoes are hot! I hope you find them!
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looks great!  

One suggestion about the watch--my FI has a watch that has his initials engraving on the fastener part (it's a metal band, so there's a more substnatial fastener than a buckle).  Any chance you coudl do it that way?  
  • edited December 2011
    The jeweler checked that as well, and said that there was a risk of it not working for reasons that were far beyong my knowledge of engraving.  I'm dissapointed, but  know FI will still like it.
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm seriously impressed with your progress and talent! Wow! I love the pomanders. I might have to check that Etsy seller out. Beautiful eggplant color!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards