Nevada-Las Vegas

10/1 Red carpet wedding at PH- leaving tomorrow! BEFORE WEDDING REVIEWS!

The nerves set in today!  My dresses were supposed to be ready on saturday and they are still not done!  Going to pick them up in an hour... crossing my fingers they loosened the dresses to get rid of the back boob!

Everything else is on point!  I haven;t posted in awhile because I have been sooo busy!  Here are some before wedding reviews for our lesbian red carpet themed wedding!!

Planet Hollywood Chapel- A++ -
- Erin has been amazing every step of the way from helping me with tiny details to the ceremony to ensuring our "red carpet" will go smoothly that will double as our guest book before the guests entet the recption they will get interviewed down the fake red carpet!

Planet Hollywood catering for our ballroom reception- A+  Jill responds back to me right away and has helped me to ensure all the details are in place.  They have also been very accomidating with my last guest head count. 

All Night Long DJ A-- very responsive.  Lantz will be our DJ and has made us very feel very comfortable that is he confident and experienced in hosting a gay wedding.

LTeventions (Andrea) A++++- they are supplying our centerpeices, cake decor (like the flowers on top and ribbon for the cake), decorating the room with linens and extra swag. They work with you on budget and I hired Andrea from there (great price) to do day-of coordinating for me.  I am sooo excited to see our tables and decor come together!  I am doing red uplighting, black and white feather centerpeices, red rose centerpeices on the cocktail tables, crystals spirnkled on the tables, red carpet mint tins for favors, and blingy disposable cameras for guests to take candid shots.  Also got an amazing card box from etsy and my aunt made me an awesome flip flop basket!

Harmony Medina- D
  I went to vegas 2 months ago for a trial and it was horrible.  She was way rushed, did my hair half-ass (literally told me she was doing it wuickly and it would not look like that the day of... what kind of answer is that? How am I supposed to judge if its good?) Make-up was spotty and not good.  I decided not to have her anymore for the day of and booked Glamsquad instead.  they have been great so far.  More than double the cost but they are supposed to be the best!  Harmony brides- to her defense, I never gave her the chance to repair things.  I am sure if I would have spoke up, she would have been accomadating.  She was super nice and I have seen only great reviews for her.  I am just super picky with hair and makeup.

Debi at Fit For a Bride (A+)
  she has been super responsive so far and based on everyones recpommendations from here, I feel confident with her having my dress and my fiance's tux in her hands for cleaning and pressing!

Todd (Bently and Wilson) A+
so far!  We are doing a strip tour on Thursday and he is doing the wedding Saturday.  He has been very responsive and nice so far. 

I live in Phoenix and got one dress from Uptown Bridal (A++++++) they were amzing!  Got my second dress from Davids Bridal and they were horrible and rude.  (F). 

Be In Love Designs in Phoenix designed my invites, table numbers, and giant seating poster and I can;t recommend them enough for brides out there wanting custom work.  You don;t have to live in Phioenix to use them either.  I got RAVING comments from guests on how gorgeous the invites wree and they totally set the tone for our wedding.  We wanted an elegant event and I know some people would hear "vegas wedding" and assume its more casual.  Guests got the invites and instantly knew it was going to be a fancy wedding.  Our designer took my inspiration out of my head and somehow made it perfect on paper.  This has been the highlight of the planning so far!

Off for now... thanks again to everyone!!!!

Re: 10/1 Red carpet wedding at PH- leaving tomorrow! BEFORE WEDDING REVIEWS!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards