Christian Weddings
Options

Tuesday QOTD

What is/was the part of your wedding that you are looking forward to/ did look forward to the most?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• Options
    I can't wait to see my FI at the end of the aisle as I walk down towards him. I can't even imagine what his face will look like. Hopefully one of love and amazement Kiss
  • Options
    Ditto PP.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Like Ash, I was looking forward to walking down the aisle toward FI.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-qotd-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:5f9632de-1af8-43b8-97dd-884f9f6f5fffPost:66255fa0-a06e-4c0e-b8ea-7e670feefd37">Re: Tuesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Like Ash, I was looking forward to walking down the aisle toward FI.
    Posted by ochemjenn[/QUOTE]
    Did your FI get emotional?
  • Options
    We were both surpised he didn't, he just just beaming up there.  I, on the other had, sniffled all through the prayers for the people.  He had to give me his pocket square!

Walking down the aisle toward him felt even better than I could have ever imagined. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-qotd-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:5f9632de-1af8-43b8-97dd-884f9f6f5fffPost:abab2220-11b5-45f1-8bd1-c013c35c5d9f">Re: Tuesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were both surpised he didn't, he just just beaming up there.  I, on the other had, sniffled all through the prayers for the people.  He had to give me his pocket square! <strong>Walking down the aisle toward him felt even better than I could have ever imagined. 
    </strong>Posted by ochemjenn[/QUOTE]

this gave me goosebumps!! awww
  • Options
    The exit as Mr. and Mrs! Can't wait to be "official".

I'm also very excited for the getting ready part of the morning!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    This is bad, but I'm excited for it to be over! haha. We've been engaged WAY too long! 

I'm excited for everything day of, but not nearly as excited as waking up the next morning to my HUSBAND! 
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • Options
    Well, anyone who's heard the story of my wedding knows that a lot of things went wrong (even though the guests didn't notice most of it), so I have a hard time picking a favorite part in hindsight, haha.

I guess I was really looking forward to the reception, particularly the dancing.  The cake was good and the dancing was fun, so I guess that was a success.  :)
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    I am looking forward to FI's reaction, as well as to being announced and husband and wife :) 
  • Options
    I'm also looking forward to seeing FI at the end of the aisle! I also can't wait to be announced as Mr. & Mrs. for the first time! Oh and the wedding night Embarassed
  • Options
    I was looking forward to everything!! But if I had to pick a few, definitely seeing my H's (then FI's) reaction as I came down the aisle (he cried a couple times during the ceremony but it was very subtle haha). Also, when we were announced husband and wife. And our bride/bridesmaid surprise dance at the reception. 
  • Options

Like Rebecca, for me it was "for it to be over!"

I think the best time was the next morning when we had brunch with the OOT family.  Going to my parents' house with my HUSBAND was pretty awesome.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-qotd-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:5f9632de-1af8-43b8-97dd-884f9f6f5fffPost:e3e433ea-b01d-4920-b686-42f8fc2ba915">Re: Tuesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is bad, but I'm excited for it to be over! haha. We've been engaged WAY too long!  I'm excited for everything day of, but not nearly as excited as waking up the next morning to my HUSBAND! 
    Posted by RebeccaJac[/QUOTE]
    how long have yall been engaged? in total, our engagement was right at 19 months
  • Options
    I think before the wedding, I was most looking forward to the first look and seeing J for the first time after getting ready. In hindsight, the best part was the vows and how amazing that moment was.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-qotd-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:5f9632de-1af8-43b8-97dd-884f9f6f5fffPost:ea88b4b0-b777-4717-a71b-db35fdb6733b">Re: Tuesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday QOTD : how long have yall been engaged? in total, our engagement was right at 19 months
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]
    <- 21 months.  We spent as long engaged before the wedding as we spent dating before the engagement, lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    We were engaged 13 months.  I wanted to elope though, so the whole thing was for my H and parents.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to getting my wedding ring! :P <jk> I'm anxious for the first look and the first dance as a married couple.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards