New Hampshire
Options

I'm actually making progress on this wedding thing...

Five and half months to go and I'm actually getting some major checks off my list. In the past week, we have made hotel arrangements for our guests, decided on a cake vendor, found an officiant (meeting her this weekend), and found a seamstress. I've been a bit slow in this wedding planning business, but I figure it's about time to get working on it! We're planning to mail out our Save the Dates this weekend and investigate photographers and DJs. Thanks for the suggestions ladies give on this board! It helps a ton!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My two favorite cats!
Anniversary

Re: I'm actually making progress on this wedding thing...

• Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice Checks!  Keep up the good work ;o)
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bet it feels good to get all that stuff done!  Congrats!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great checks!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all of the checks!  You're welcome for all of the suggestions.  That's why we're all here to help one another!
  • Options
    TroyandKellyTroyandKelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great job!!
    Remember - the more you can get done early, the less you have to stress about closer to your wedding.
    Stress = bad skin
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_im-actually-making-progress-this-wedding-thing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:0843b786-1980-4a3d-a0bd-93df9728afa7Post:91676f26-a9f9-4f8e-9c21-374808a2739d">Re: I'm actually making progress on this wedding thing...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great job!! Remember - the more you can get done early, the less you have to stress about closer to your wedding. Stress = bad skin
    Posted by TroyandKelly[/QUOTE]
    hehehe. Stress implies that I care :) I'm perfectly happy to stop by the grocery store the day before, grab a bunch of flowers, wrap some ribbon around them and call it a bridal bouquet! I'm a very low-key bride :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My two favorite cats!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay for checks!! It feels great getting things done!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    redvi01etredvi01et member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great! Good luck with keeping up the momentum on those future projects too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards