Rhode Island
Options

has anyone used bobby from main event or john b. from rhythm production?

we are in the process of selecting our dj and wondering what people's experiences have been like with these djs. we really wanted victor from partytime, but he is not available on our date. thanks!

Re: has anyone used bobby from main event or john b. from rhythm production?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just used John and he was amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what did you like about him?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think if you really wanted Victor, you will be happier with Bobby.  Bobby brings a lot of personality to the job and he is really outgoing.  I also prefer Main Event's Bose speakers.  They sound amazing and are skinny little towers instead of big obnoxious boxes.  (They look better in the background of all your dance pictures.)  

John is a great DJ but he is more reserved.  Just depends on what you are looking for.  Both are great and you'll have a great reception.  Neither do those cheesy line dances or props.  :)  I think it's going to come down to personal connection for you & your fiance.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    agree with island bride...go with bobby!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• Options
    mlprck27mlprck27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bobby from Main Event for our wedding.   Everyone is right he has a lot of personality.  In our first meeting with him we were really able to tell that he loves what he does.  We gave him a simple idea of what we were thinking about for our introduction and he immediately grabbed his computer and did a complete work up of our idea so that we could hear it. He even did our introduction right then and there.  It gave me chills.  I can honestly say it was the first time I could actually visualize our wedding day.  Needless to say we were very impressed.  We also found out that 3 of our friends have used Bobby and told us that the dance floor was always packed which I think everyone wants to hear.  GL with your decision!   
  • Options
    lwolf2001lwolf2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    John was nice until someone asked him to play a song and he FLIPPED out was really unprofessional. Would not recommend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards