Georgia-Atlanta

QOTD 12/26/10

What did everyone do for the holidays? 

When we were younger we would go to New Orleans to see my mom's family and they had this tradition where one of the men of the family would put on this Santa suit and pass out presents to everyone on Christmas Eve. Even though we've stopped going to New Orleans for Christmas, we still open them on Christmas Eve after dinner. On Christmas day we had lasagna and several snow ball fights : )

Re: QOTD 12/26/10

• My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I retreated inside. FI went to his familys house but I stayed home with a nice fire and binged on junk food and Christmas movies. Honestly...it was kinda perfect :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had the family over at my mom's house.  We had about 20 people.  It was nice even though people left earlier than usual because of the weather.

Did everyone enjoy the white Christmas?!
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was excited, even though it wasn't my first. The last year I spent Christmas in New Orleans they had their first White Christmas in over 100 years. Although it wasn't very white. It snowed for like two hours and there was snow on everyones cars and houses, but it pretty much didn't stick to anything else. Georgia wins : )
  • dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We visited my FI family in Indiana, and enjoyed a very white Christmas.  It was nice to get away, relax, and unplug for a few days.  We're doing Christmas with my family this weekend, so the festivities aren't quite over yet!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards