Catholic Weddings
Options

Weekend Thread

Are people off today? What do you have going on this weekend? What else do you have going on?

I'm off today (yay!), but my H is not, so I'm up drinking coffee while he gets ready to go to class for the day.  I don't feel too bad for him, because he gets the whole week off for Thanksgiving. We're dog-sitting for my BFF while she is attending a wedding oot, so Suzi (the toy poodle) and I are doing laundry and reading today.

Tomorrow, H and I have our second of three weeks worth of banquets, which is a fun change of pace, but is taxing my already limited selection of cocktail dresses. At least I get to wear fun shoes!

Sunday will be go to mass and get ready for the week day. I have to finish rereading and preparing to discuss a novel with my seniors. Sometimes, I feel lucky that I get to read for work. Sometimes, it's just a big pain in the neck.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend Thread

• Options
    Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We have a lot to do in our apt!! So we'll be cleaning and organizing for most of the weekend. Helping my parents clean up the debris in their yard from that storm a few weeks ago!

Excited about Mass on Sunday at our home parish after many weeks at others due to travel, weather, scheduling etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Catching up on grading!  I have a LOT to do!

And packing, because we're moving next week, and setting up for a baby shower.

Glad I had such a relaxing honeymoon, or I would be very unhappy right now.  =)
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HI ladies!

I just got done eating a yummy breakfast. I will be off shortly to spend some time with my parents and Grandma while H helps his Dad and then goes to karate class.

Later this evening, my SIL and her BF are coming over and we will probably cook dinner or something.
  • Options
    Hope61Hope61 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Biblio--aww a toy poodle! Thats what my parents have... I miss my doggies!

We have friends in town from Cincinnati this weekend. They're staying with some other friends, but came over today for lunch and shopping... and asked us to be godparents of the little one on the way! I'm so excited--my first godchild! And, a baby to look forward to, which is something I needed... We'll see them again this evening, to hang out with some other friends.

Tomorrow, no plans. Go Steelers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Little Gabriel: BFP 7/12/11~EDD 3/21/12, miscarried 8/24/11 at 10w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked today until noon, then put some work into our house. We now have our kitchen all done!! I moved enough of my stuff in that I won't have to worry about moving a whole lot after the honeymoon. Getting really excited! I'm cantering tomorrow then I'm off Monday to work on wedding stuff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    doctabroccolidoctabroccoli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys -
    I'm about to head to church soon.  Yesterday I got my butt back to the gym for the first time in..... well....... a while.  I'm nice and sore today, so I feel like I was productive!  I did not have Friday off, so it's just been a typical weekend of cleaning and such!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Waiting on my Nephew to be born!!! Pushing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards