Rhode Island
Options

Bill Levkoof dresses

Now that I have my dress, I have been looking at different companies/designers for bridesmaid dresses. I love the satin material and Bill Levkoff had some beautiful styles. My question is, I have 8 girls and they are all different heights and sizes. They are doing floor length, but is it weird to have them pick their own style and do the same color for the gowns. I know some will feel better with straps and others may prefer strapless. They will be wearing satin material only. Thanks for any advice/input!

Re: Bill Levkoof dresses

• Options

That is what we are doing, I did end up narrowing it down to 4/5 gowns for the girls since they were overwhelmed with the options.  Sometimes too many choices ends up being more difficult but, like you, I wanted them to feel comfortable/beautiful in the dress.  They each picked one that was right for them, it doesn't bother me that they won't be in the same dress.  Everyone will still be able to tell that they are in the bridal party.  We picked Bill Levkof as well!

• Options
    Thanks so much for your thoughts. Nice to hear your doing the same thing. I would llike to take all the girls to try on dresses at the same time. It is just getting them all together which means Saturday when they are not working. They all live pretty close, and they do like the idea of choosing their own styles. I want them to feel comfortable and beautiful also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards