New York-Hudson Valley

Tim Reynolds DJ

Has anyone used him as their dj? How was it? Are there any other go-to dj's in the Westchester area that you've just loved?

Thanks!

Re: Tim Reynolds DJ

• LizColstonLizColston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard nice things about Tim.  My personal experience is with Turntable Events and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Best of luck to you
  • GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to two weddings where he's DJ'ed.  He does a great job and his equipment is compact and not intrusive.  It depends on what you want, though.  As "personalities", they tend to be a little laid back.  That's what I would want and it appeals to me, but they're probably not the best choice if you're looking for someone who's more in your face and big and loud.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!
  • BURGH2NYCBURGH2NYC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were so happy to have chosen Tim Reynolds as our DJ!  He kept our guests on the dance floor the whole evening and was terrific with all the evening's announcements.  It was a true pleasure to work with him.  The music level was high enough to make people excited to dance but the people at the tables were still able to have a conversation without having to shout.  It was perfect!  He asks all the right questions in advance when you meet with him,so that when you're at your reception it just flows without a problem. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards