New York
Options

Photo booth rental

Hey all, just dropping in super quick-- there's a Groupon deal right now, for $399 you get a four-hour photo both rental from Razzle Dazzle (they're in the Syracuse area and will travel up to 20mi of Syracuse, outside of that is an extra $100).

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving :)

Re: Photo booth rental

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you ladies think that this is a good deal? I checked out their Facebook page and I'm not sure how I feel about the quality of this photo booth. It looks home made.
  • Options
    MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about their quality but the price is amazing! That's like half the price of other places.
  • Options
    CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not familiar, but if you're not comfortable with the quality and can't find any good reviews, it might be worth it to pay a little extra. I think we paid like $650 through Jammin' Beats. They even travelled to Oswego! We were there around  noon putting up decorations, and they came and dropped everything off .. and our wedding wasn't even until 8pm! We got a copy of each picture, and a CD with all the pics :)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CNY Photo booth has 3 different packages, the one is 695, and its not a booth, its more open and I think I like that way more because then there is more interaction between the people in the photo and other people looking at it. There is no travel fee, and they will go anywhere pretty much. Someone comes with it to run it, and we get a copy of all the photos on a cd at the end of the night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards