• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cleveland

Reception sites I visited today

Skyview Lodge in Brunswick:
If you are having around 100-150 people and are on a budget, this may be the place for you.
$35/ per person covers alot, her quote for 200 poeple including top shelf alcohol was 13,000.

The lady who showed us around was awesome and said that can do anything and the view was incredible. 

100th Bomb group:
Beautiful place, a bit more expensive.  With tax included it came to 18,000 for 200 people including open bar foe 4 hours, wedding cake and great food options.

I am seeing St. Michaels Woodside & St. Paul Hellenic Center tomorrow. 

A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.

Re: Reception sites I visited today

• edited December 2011
    FYI... I grew up in Brunswick, and since I got engaged I've had about a dozen people tell me not to use Skyview because their food isn't good, and apparently they won't let you bring in a caterer.  Personally I haven't been to a dine-in event there for about 10 years, and I don't remember how the food was then, but I've heard alot of complaints about their food quality lately.  Pretty place though.  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks I am going with St. Michaels Woodside.  They have the best food options and prices for 200 people.  The 100th Bomb Group was a bit too small.

St. Michaels was already booked on everyday I wanted in July so I have not figured out any specifics yet.
    A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards