Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hello All!

I've been lurking for a little while and noticed there don't seem to be very many NEY ladies. on here and thought I'd introduce myself as one of them....

My BF, Brian, and I have been together for two and a half years and started dating shortly after we'd been working together for almost year. In the last couple of years we've both graduated from college, he's found a career with a company he loves, I've just started a new job after being laid-off for several months and we are working to get our ducks in a row, so to speak.

I'm so glad I found this forum and other ladies who are in the same situation. I'm looking forward to getting to know and sharing stories with all of you! 

~Sirita~

Re: Hello All!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    There don't seem to be many NEY ladies on here until you bring it up then they come crawling out of the wood work. ;-)
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    agreed button, but they are dropping like flies! haha.

welcome to the bored, memories! this is a fun bunch of ladies! and they offer some great advice!
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Welcome to the board!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Like I said I'm looking forward to having people to talk with and get to know :)
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!! I love when other NEY's say hi, lately there's been fewer and fewer of us....haha

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards