Wedding Woes
Options

EK has proven to be more than crazy

Gizmola from FreeJinger sent EK an organic crib mattress. EK sent Giz an email saying basically, "thank you for the cardboard box. The boys are playing in it. I'm selling the mattress on Craigslist." Oh, and she basically lied to her readers (she said that the room design that got the most votes would be the one she did). She's chosen 3 even though it didn't get the votes.

The email is on Under1000braincells.

Re: EK has proven to be more than crazy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We knew she wouldn't pick the one people voted for. I'm surprised she didn't try to move the whole family into the cardboard box and rename her blog "Under100: Living on $100 a month!"
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She's SELLING IT ON CRAIGSLIST? What a fcking b1tch. She actually said in her blog at one point that if they received an item from a reader that they didn't need or couldn't use they'd give it to charity. I figured that's what would become of the crib mattress. But profiting from it is just despicable. I officially hate her now.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

Agreed with Duckis.  Absolutely despicable.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you link to the email? I don't see it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't find the post with the email on Under1000braincells, can you link to it.
    What an ungrateful betch. Those poor malnourished babies :(
  • Options
    *Candi**Candi* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SHe fcking sucks. I wish someone from CPS would take those kids away.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://under1000braincells.blogspot.com/2010/02/deer-momm-dda-i-know-its-been-long-time.html#comments

it's in the comments. EK said she'll use the money she gets from the sale towards the boys room.
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Ungrateful kind of pales in comparison to neglectful, but it's still not good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So the email says they have no use for a crib sized mattress anymore. Are they going to graduate Thomas straight from their bed to a bunk bed? And what about the 7 other children they're planning to have? I'm actually seething with anger over this. I can't believe she's willing to deprive her children of a safe, comfortable place to sleep just so she can continue to be "right."
  • Options
    **Stinky!****Stinky!** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    But really? What was Gizmola thinking sending her anything? She has a track record of turning down help, so what made her - or anyone - think that she'd take this?

That said, she's got a lot of balls to openly sell the mattress. She could've lied and said she donated it. She just loves stirring the schit to get her $.003/person.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stinky, Gizmola knew the chances of her keeping it were slim but she wanted to make the gesture anyway. If anything, for the hope that maybe EK would put her boys first.

She also was talking about sending a box of junk food to Big Dan  at Walmart.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gizmola needs a life. I mean, a real life. I think EK is crazy as a shthouse rat, and someone needs to take those children far far away. At the same time, Giz is at a high level of crazy her damn self 'cause she constantly engages this woman. It's not that EK can't properly care for her family and must rely on the kindness of strangers, but she doesn't WANT to care for them.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    if she sends big Dna some junk food, she should include a toothbrush and some toothpaste. 
  • Options
    **Stinky!****Stinky!** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exactly. She has a blog to care for and nourish.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_ek-proven-crazy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:9448660b-c55a-49ef-ab77-97867920554ePost:73ece6f0-7e30-455d-8778-acf630c16967">Re: EK has proven to be more than crazy</a>:
    [QUOTE]But really? What was Gizmola thinking sending her anything? She has a track record of turning down help, so what made her - or anyone - think that she'd take this?
    Posted by **Stinky!**[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing as soon as Gizmola posted that she was sending the mattress. I never actually expected Emily to keep it, but part of me was hoping that even her deranged mind would realize she had no reason not to keep it. Selling it just takes the whole thing to a new level though. Seriously, she could have sent it back or given it to charity. Instead, she's going to profit from it and use the money for something she wants instead of something that's actually good for her children.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    this made me laugh.

/> I can't believe that a fundie lists the Office as one of her favorite shows. However, I do bet that she fantasizes about Dwight and rolling around in the beets with him.
  • Options
    jojobrnjojobrn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Is Gizmola one of the reformed fundies? I can't remember right now. I know that most of the folks at FJ are honestly, deeply concerned and looking for a way to help and change the lifestyle the boys are being forced into. EK will never admit she needs help, but we all know that. Doesn't mean some can't try.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually thought EK would cut out barn yard shapes from the mattress and stick them to the wall with lacto-fermented gloodles or whateverthefuck it is that she makes. I had a mental image of her and a big butcher knife just carving away, tongue sticking out to one side, while her kids looked on in horror and mentally noted this for their tell-all book later in life.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards