Illinois
Options

Where to take pictures after the ceremony?--Villa Park/Itasca

My fiance and I are getting married in February and we are trying to figure out where to have our wedding photos taken on the day of the wedding.  If anyone can help us think of places in the northwest suburbs (we are getting married in Villa Park and the reception is in Itasca) I would really appreciate it.  We have thought of Morton Arboretum but I am afraid we will have to pay for each admission...Thanks in advance!
Tricia B.

Re: Where to take pictures after the ceremony?--Villa Park/Itasca

• Options
    You would have to pay parking/admission and a photographers fee at the Arboretum.
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hmm.....Im know theres lots of places in the forest preserve in WoodDale. Theres also a really pretty gazeebo in downtown Itasca. Its next to the train tracks on Irving Park Rd. Everytime I drive by it, I think of how nice wedding pics would turn out there. It will be cold obviously, but my wedding is in Jan (of 2014), and im thinking of doing those fur shall things if we do any outside pics, so maybe you could use those if the weather is a concern. Hope that helps! :)
  • Options
    I grew up in Itasca and people are ALWAYS taking pictures at Usher Park, whether it's for a wedding or not. it's right off of Irving Park Rd.  It's SUPER picturesque with a beautiful Gazebo!  Otherwise if you're looking for more scenic areas, try the Itasca Nature Center (which is right across the street from Usher Park).  Not sure if there would be a charge to enter for pictures, but I believe it is open to the public and closes at dusk.  Worth a shot!! Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards