Massachusetts

videographer

Does anyone have a good videographer recommendation? I’m looking for someone who will work in the Berkshires and just shoot our ceremony. I’d also like to refrain from spending an arm and a leg, they don’t have to be Spielberg, I just want a professional video.

May '12 Nesties
March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
MARRIED!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: videographer

• chadandmattchadandmatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also looking!
  • edited December 2011
    I would look into Creative Video by Nelson (based out of Ludlow). I don't think we'll be using a videographer, but my photographer recommended him, and I met him at a bridal show, and he seems very accommodating and kind. He even sent handwritten thank you notes to those who attended the bridal show- nice touch! I believe his packages are very flexible too- you can pick and choose what you need.
    ~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've been admiring DL Video Productions' work for ages now; I so wish I'd known about them 3 years ago! (Instead my brother was going to videotape us but his camera failed the day before... oh well, it happens.)

I met David recently and he's fantastic, and his team's work is amazing and cinematic; they can even turn a video around in time for your guests to watch it at the reception. Well worth the splurge!

http://www.dlvideoproductions.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards