Wisconsin

Madison DJ

I am seriously considering two DJ's: one from Milwaukee and another from Madison.  I am very familiar with the one in Milwaukee so I am not too concerned about them.  The DJ in Madison that I have not heard of is DJ Magic.  I am considering them because they sound professional, have unlimited hours of music, and price is not too bad.  I am looking for other opinions about their service other than the testimonials that they offer on the website.  I am looking for both good and bad.  I welcome your feedback. Smile

Re: Madison DJ

• kmcenitikmceniti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have lived in Madison for 15 years and have never heard of DJ Magic. We are using Jukebox Bandstand out of Madison. Marti is great to work with!

Good luck! :)
  • edited December 2011
    We are actually using Midwest Sound. They are near Milwaukee but have great pricing.  I would look at them because they are SUPER professional and helpful.  I looked at some of the DJs in Madison and WAS NOT impressed.  A lot of the websites really bothered me.  Midwest Sound has a very nicely laid out website that makes me feel like they will make my reception enjoyable NOT obnoxious like some of the websites (I think DJ Magic was one of these :(

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards