Maine
Options

Searching for Inexpensive Photographer, Camden Maine

Our family is coming to vacation in Camden and we are looking for someone to take family photos- it so hard to get eveyone together, and we wanted to capture the moment while surrounded by the beauty of Maine. Locally ( we are in Florida), I have a friend who does this sort of thing on the side (when kids are in school) and gives us a disk with the shots. Looking for something along those lines.

Thanks ladies, and good luck with your special day!

Allison

Re: Searching for Inexpensive Photographer, Camden Maine

• Options
    Hi! I definitely have someone you could get in contact with. He is doing my wedding! You can look him up on facebook at Nick Anagnostis Photography or PM me for his contact info!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_searching-for-inexpensive-photographer-camden-maine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:8694381c-6756-4083-8ec0-be420ca7d4faPost:ae977dbc-dcfb-416f-9154-96fe83bbbec2">Re: Searching for Inexpensive Photographer, Camden Maine</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I definitely have someone you could get in contact with. He is doing my wedding! You can look him up on facebook at Nick Anagnostis Photography or PM me for his contact info!
    Posted by misssunshine17[/QUOTE]
    Thanks so much for the intel.....I looked him up on FB and will be contacting him in the next day or so! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards