Christian Weddings

Prayers

Hello ladies,
So I only post occasionally and I hate to be the girl that only starts a discussion when something is wrong... but here I am again...
So I posted a while ago about my Papa (granfather-Mom's dad) being diagnosed with cancer. Well, after some radiation and oral chemo meds, it was determined on Monday that they are going to stop chemo because it was not doing much and his reaction was not very good. So we are at the point where the doctors and everyone is trying to make him as comfortable as possible. We really have no gauge of timing on this... but there is nothing more that the doctors can do. 
I would just like to ask for prayers for peace... my mom is really struggling with this and we talked tonight about how peace is all we can really ask for right now, some way to be able to handle this without letting it break us down emotionally. 
It is just not easy to watch as this incredibly active man has deteriorated so quickly in the last 6 months... I love him so much and it really just sucks to be honest...
I am blessed with a wonderful husband and family providing support, but I also know that God is my strength and I am just trying to rely on him and seek his peace.
As I said, prayers would be appreciated for my whole family right now, especially my Nana as she prepares for life without the man she has been married to for the past 55 years...
Sorry this turned out longer than I expected... Thanks for providing such a strong, encouraging board that I feel comfortable to share this on. 
Thanks again,
Molly

Re: Prayers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards