North Carolina

I need a GOOD hair salon in Wilmington, NC!!

I am getting married in June in Wilmington, NC (I'm from NJ, my fiance is from NC) and I have no idea where a good place is to get my hair and make-up done. Does any one have any recommendations?

Re: I need a GOOD hair salon in Wilmington, NC!!

• The Harbour Club! Courtney is doing my wedding hair :)
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • Thanks! Is it real expensive? I'm nervous not being able to do a pre-wedding trial...
  • Monica at Bangz salon does hair and makeup for weddings...i use her for my regular hair needs :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tanglez in Wilmington is off the chain! They have packages for bridal services and the salon and staff are very modern, classy, and chic! Good luck!
  • Thank you all so much!
  • First I would like to say, Congrats! Secondly,  are you still looking for a make up artist?  I am located within the WIlmington area and I am a freelance MUA (make up artist).  I am experienced and local, most importantly affordable.  Please email me if you are interested in having someone travel to you for you make up needs on your special day!!

Thank you,
    Carmen - MUA
    Glam Beauty
  • edited November 2012
    I need a hair stylist too in Wilmington! I live in Richmond, VA.  I need a stylist that can do African American hair.  Any suggestions?
  • I need a hair stylist too in Wilmington! I live in Richmond, VA.  I need a stylist that can do African American hair.  Any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards