• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Kentucky-Louisville

Need your hair stylist recommendations!

I need recommendations for a talented, RELIABLE wedding-day hair stylist in the Louisville area.  I used to go a hair stylist that is pretty well known for up-do's, etc., but after using this person for a friend's wedding, realized she is not at all reliable (backstory: she showed up to my friend's house the morning of the wedding hungover and did not do her best work to say the least).  Any suggestions would be great!  TIA!
image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need your hair stylist recommendations!

• tigger9922tigger9922 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer Walker- 649-9230  She is amazing...did almost my whole wedding party including my mom and flower girls.  She's currently at Creative Concepts, but she came on site for us, (which really helped the day feel more calm) and I know she's open to doing that for weddings. 
  • FKSFKS
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Thanks tigger!
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Knottie Warrior 5000 Comments Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Angela at Shear Dimensions is who I go to normally, and I'm planning on using her for the wedding too (for all the girls).  Planning to have her come to Georgetown, and she's open to that.  423-1102
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • FKSFKS
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Squirrly :)
  • tncomb00tncomb00 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    My hairstylist is Ashley Floyd, and she's doing my wedding and wedding party.  She's at Platinum Hair in Sola Salons (502-548-4884) in Louisville, and she'll come to you for an extra $5 per person.  I've been going to her for several years and love her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards